At vaccinatiecentrum.nl, you can get vaccinations, travel advice, travel medication, medical examinations and corona tests. As we cooperate with various Dutch health insurance companies, many of our vaccinations are fully or partially reimbursed by the health insurance company. You can read about the reimbursions on this page.
During your consultation, we make sure you embark on your journey with the right vaccinations. Depending on your travel plans and personal circumstances, we will give a personal vaccination advice. If necessary, we will also give you additional advice and information tailored to your trip.
To provide you with the best possible service, we charge a consultation fee. Most of these costs consist of overhead: the costs for quality systems, (further) training of doctors and nurses, rent, administration, registration, creation of medical files, secure storage and monitoring of electronic medical files (15 years), secretarial services, and so on.
The telephone consultation is an extra service provided by vaccinationcentrum.nl, performed by a nurse. During this consultation you will receive personal travel advice, without having to come by. If it turns out that vaccinations or prescriptions are needed, you can immediately schedule an appointment following the consultation. The consultation cost are paid through a Tikkie. Anyone can schedule a telephone consultation with us. When scheduling the telephone consultation, please indicate whether or not you already have a medical file with us.
How does it work?
- During a telephone consultation we discuss your state of health and the journey you are going to make. This is also possible for other family members known to us.
- Do you still need vaccinations or is your travel and/or health situation too comprehensive for telephone advice? Then we will make an appointment for you during the regular consultation hours. We will then deduct a discount on the physical consultation.
- You can make an appointment for a telephone consultation via 085 9020303.
- You will be called by the nurse at the scheduled time. Make sure you can be reached then. If we cannot reach you, we will still charge the costs for the consultation.
- You will receive an appointment confirmation by e-mail containing a link for completing the intake/health statement. This intake/health statement must be completed in advance so that the telephone consultation can proceed adequately.
Telephone consultation (1 or 2 persons)
Telephone consultation (3 or more persons)
If you want to cancel or change your appointment, you can do so free of charge up to 24 hours before the appointment by calling (085 902 03 03) or emailing (email@example.com). If you do not show up for your appointment without notifying us, we will be obliged to charge a consultation fee (€27.50).
The prices shown below do not include consultation fees and show the price per dose. Some vaccines require multiple doses for a full vaccination series. More information on the specific vaccines can be found on the page all-vaccinations.
Prices per vaccine
HPV/Cervical cancer (Gardasil 9)
Mumps, Measles, Rubella
Diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough *
Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio
Shingles (Shingrix) *
Hepatitis A (from 17 years of age)
Hepatitis A (child up to 17 years)
Hepatitis A and B
Influenza (including consultation)
Japanese Encephalitis *
Meningococci A, C, W-135 and Y
Meningococci B *
Pneumococci 13 types *
Pneumococci 20 types *
Pneumococci 23 types *
Rabies (1-site intracutaneous)
Rabies (2-site intracutaneous)
Tick-borne encephalitis (FSME/TBE)
Tuberculosis (Mantoux test)
Chicken pox *
* This vaccine is usually available within a few days but not always in stock at every location. For your appointment, contact us by phone (085 902 03 03) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices blood analysis:
|Type blood analysis||Prices|
|Blood analysis antibodies Hepatitis A, B or C||€ 39,95|
|Blood analysis rabies (antibodies)||€ 95,00|
|Blood analysis IGRA (tuberculosis antibody analysis)||€ 85,00|
|Blood analysis Lyme||€ 39,95|
|Blood type analysis||€ 50,00|
|Blood analysis Hb||€ 35,00|
Prices medical examinations:
Are you planning to work or study abroad? If so, you may be required to bring a medical certificate with you. You can obtain this declaration by undergoing a medical examination beforehand, also known as an expat examination. More information on medical examinations can be found on the page medical-assessment.
Fit to Travel examination *
Comprehensive intake (no laboratory tests)
Medical examination extended *
Comprehensive intake, General blood tests including Serology (Schistosmiasis/strongyloÏdes) Faeces/ Urine + physical examination
|Custom examination*||On request|
|MRSA test||€ 67,00|
|Covid-19 PCR test||€ 195,00|
|Covid-19 Antigen test (rapid test)||€ 34,25|
|* Medical examinations only on request. Please contact us by phone (085 902 03 03) or email email@example.com.|
|DEET anti-insect spray (30,40 or 50%)||€ 11,95|
|Diarrhoea inhibitor (Loperamide)||€ 3,95|
|Mosquito net Longlasting impregnation (1 to 2 persons)||€ 41,25|
|Mosquito net Longlasting impregnation (2 persons)||€ 44,95|
|ORS (Oral Rehydration Salts)||€ 8,00|