The text below is a translation of our privacy statement of which the official document is drafted in Dutch. In the event of any translation errors or discrepancies between this translation and the official document in Dutch, no rights can be derived from this translation. The content of the official Dutch document is always leading.
On 25 May 2018, the Algemene verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG) came into force to replace the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens (WBP). We are happy to offer you transparency about the data we collect, how we use it and what your rights are under this new law. You can read our privacy regulations below:
Vaccinatiecentrum.nl, located at
1) Nina Simonestraat 24 6541 EA Nijmegen;
2) Plantage 8 6708 WJ Wageningen;
3) Boschdijkstraat 98 5211 VD ’s-Hertogenbosch;
4) Daltonlaan 400 4th floor 3584 BK Utrecht.
is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Vaccinatiecentrum.nl respects the privacy of its customers and all users of its website. We ensure that the personal information we receive from you is treated confidentially. On this page, we show you what information we collect when you use our website or purchase one of our services and why we collect this information.
If you use our services, we will ask you for certain personal data. The data you provide to us is used to perform the requested service. We will not record more data from you than necessary. All data that could possibly be relevant for a safe journey are important for you and us to ask during the intake and to process in your personal file. We also need certain personal data to draft the invoices.
Personal data we process:
Vaccinatiecentrum.nl processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Place of birth;
- Address details;
- Telephone number;
- Email address.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process:
Vaccinatiecentrum.nl processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
- Sex life;
- Data of persons under 16 years of age. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us via email@example.com, and we will delete this information;
- Citizen Service Number (BSN). By using your BSN number, we can avoid unnecessary duplicate records as it is the only official unique personal number. By law, personal data are kept for a minimum of 15 years;
- Biometric data
- Genetic data.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data:
Vaccinatiecentrum.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Giving quality and personalised (travel) advice;
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to carry out our services;
- Informing you of changes to our services and products;
- Sending invoices and handling your payment.
How long we store personal data:
Vaccinatiecentrum.nl does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for your personal data: 20 years.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Vaccinatiecentrum.nl does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the purpose of executing our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a data processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Vaccinatiecentrum.nl remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar technologies, we use:
View, edit or delete data:
You have the right to view, edit or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or object to vaccinatiecentrum.nl processing your personal data and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold concerning you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request to inspect, edit, delete or transfer your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org